Friday, October 22, 2010

Maiden Post!

I have been reading blogs for weeks now, I start on one and then it links to another and then so on and so on. I have so many blogs in my favorites tab that I can't remember which ones are about what. I just think its so interesting to get a glimpse into other peoples lives from anywhere around the world.

This first post of mine will mainly be an introduction - I have no idea what this blog will be about, no clue as to how often I will post things and if anyone at all will read this. But, I figure if nothing else this can serve as a diary of sorts (because I HATE writing, like by hand)

I work full-time as a book keeper/receptionist/secretary/only woman in the office (whatever you want to call it). I am married to a hot guy, JJ,  who happens to be a HERO and he keeps me laughing everyday. As a civilian he works as a technician for a communications company. We have two daughters so far ( I say so far because we would like to try for a third child and we could end up with another girl, sorry honey!) Sassypants is 4 she will be 5 in November and she is an absolute blessing. We had her before my husband deployed on 2005 and she kept me sane while he was gone. She is so much fun and has the best personality. I think she will be an actress or singer or something in the limelight some day. She goes to a Methodist Day School and is learning so many things to get ready for kindergarten next year. (eek, she will be in Kinder?) Our new addition is Chubbycheeks, she is 3 months old and I assume at some point I will have to stop calling her this as it may give her a complex. She is adorable and recently has started smiling all the time- its great because the first two months she was not happy at all. I didn't know what I would do with two girls and I still don't but so far we wear pink, frilly things and big bows. We love the Lord and we give him thanks for everything that we have- materialisticly speaking not much- but in the love department- overflowing. We have a big family that I am sure I will write about once in a while since we see them daily. Thats about it for now but I guess thats the beauty of blogs, if I forget something I can always add it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment