Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh the fickle 4yr old!

My little girl has always been a GREAT eater, I don't just mean that she will eat alot, I mean she will eat things that most kids won't. She has always loved veggies- she even asks for salad with her meal! She loves to snack on red,yellow,orange peppers, she like cucumbers, peas, carrots and many other veggies. We get comments all the time on her eating habits. WELL, recently these beloved veggies have been coming home in her lunch! I hope that it's just a phase because I would hate to think that all this time (the hardest time to get kids to try new things) we have done so great at giving her a variety and now she decided that she doesn't like them. Don't get me wrong, I will still put them in her lunchbox, but I would rather not have to throw them out later!

** we carved our pumpkin last night, here are my two princesses outside**

No comments:

Post a Comment