Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WIWW - WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I was home sick yesterday but in the afternoon I started feeling better so my mom and I ventured out- I am looking for a sofa table for my entry way and it has become one of the hardest things I have ever tried to track down! We went to about 5-6 resale, consignment stores and found one that they were selling for $55 (ummm NO) and one place they had JUST sold one for $30- of course!
I took Sassy to dance class and while she was there Cheeks and I went to JC Penney, I had not been in awhile and I was SO excited to find that they are doing a major re-vamp and have added a Sephora and are expanding the plus and maternity sections- this is awesome because in this town, those two departments get very little selection.
anyway- I FOUND JEANS!! this is major as I have only had one pair that I love in forever and so sadly I wear them everyday and wash them on the weekends and sometimes I even have to dig them back out of the laundry pile for one more wear- I know I know, but whats a girl to do. I love these jeans and they are on sale, from $50 to $25- I think I will go get one more pair.
so on to what I wore... I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

4/4/11 work
cardi- its actually pink, looks red - Target
zebra shirt- AAFES
necklace-JC Penney
bracelet- jewelry home show
jeans- Maurice's

  


4/6/11 work
cardi- gift about 5 yrs ago
dress - Target
belt- old
jeans- NEW JC Penney
shoes-old Candie's










OMG! please excuse the dirty entry way, my husband
has been doing yardwork and tracking all
kinds of fun stuff in!
 

4 comments:

  1. I totally get about having only one pair of jeans and having to wear them over and over. The perfect pair of jeans feels SO good to have! Super cute outfit and I love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those darling red shoes??? Super cute!

    I just love this outfit! I'm wondering if I could get away wearing something like this. I'm short, so I'm not sure it would work with my short legs. You've motivated me to at least give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress over the jeans! Cute!! I have a great tip for wearing thrifted shoes. I spray the insides with Vodka! It is antibacterial and antimicrobial. Crazy right? You could use Lysol too but I hate the smell. My Goodwill has a great selection of shoes that have never been worn, but I try to find gently worn as well! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i HAD to come here from pleated poppy because I saw the pic of those cute red shoes!!!! love them and the red floral dress with jeans...way cute!

    ReplyDelete